JOIN OUR TEAM
Job opportunity for Licensed Clinicians within the mental health specialties (LMFT, LMHC or LCSW) with a minimum of 1 year's experience working with the Medicaid population (children, adolescents, and/or adults). Candidates should possess knowledge of Medicaid regulations and requirements for documentation. Candidates should also have experience with completing bio-psychosocial assessments and individualized treatment plans after conducting an intake evaluation for individual/family therapy. Intakes are conducted in the office, via Tele-health, or in the community depending on client's needs and clinician's availability. Bilingual candidates preferred (English/Spanish).
- Licensed Master's Level Psychotherapists
Licenses / Certifications
- LMHC, LMFT and/or LCSW
- Applicants must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida.
- Applicants who are bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1 Year Licensed Experience
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Applicant must be willing to obtain an AHCA Level II Background Screening.
- Familiarity with electronic health records is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with provision of behavioral health services via Telehealth is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must be reliable, have initiative, and be interested in participating in clinical trainings within the company.
- Working schedule is flexible and is determined between the clinician and assigned clients.
- Supervision of cases is conducted once per month with clinical consultations available as needed.
- Applicants can expect a flexible working environment with like-minded professionals.
- Applicant MUST be able to see clients in the office AND via Telehealth.
- This is a per-diem/contractor position
Job Type: Contract
Pay: Based on Intake Type