JOIN OUR TEAM
Doctoral Practicum Student
& Post Doc
Our Doctoral Practicum Student or Post-Doctoral Psychology Resident primarily conducts psychological evaluations, as well as provides individual psychotherapy sessions. Opportunity to provide staff education on psychological issues. This position is also an active member of the treatment team.
- APA-approved doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.).
- Ability to provide transcripts and a copy of the doctoral degree by the start date of the residency.
- Completion of an APA-approved or APPIC internship prior to beginning the post-doctoral residency.
- Experience with Psychological testing is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Licensed applicants must be licensed in the State of Florida.
- Practicum Students & Post-Doctoral Residents will have weekly supervision provided by a Licensed Psychologist.
- Provides psychological assessments, as well as psychological evaluations, and quality assurance reviews as required.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams.
- Conducts individual and family psychotherapy to primarily child/adolescent population.
- Performs timely, complete, and legible documentation of services provided, consistent with professional standards and agency procedures.
- Provides ongoing support according to organization Code of Conduct.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Psychotherapy services are provided in our office with all CDC recommendations in place and via Telehealth for clients who require or prefer remote services.