JOIN OUR TEAM
Director of Assessment Services
Our Director of Assessment Services is a Licensed Psychologist who primarily conducts development of the testing program at the center. In addition, this position requires continuous clinical supervision to Practicum PsyD. & PhD. students and/or Post-Docs for their hours towards completion of their doctoral programs and/or licensure requirements. At times, may conduct psychological evaluations and psychological testing as needed within the center & for training purposes. Provides ongoing staff education/training/in-services on mental health topics. Active recruitment, hiring, networking to expand services in the Miami-Dade community. This position is also an active member of the treatment team and holds all oversight of the testing department.
- APA-approved doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.).
- Ability to provide a copy of the doctoral degree.
- Completion of all licensure requirements and has an active State License with the Board.
- Experience with Clinical Supervision & Psychological testing is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Licensed applicants must be licensed in the State of Florida.
- Provides complete oversight of the Testing Department, as well as on-going training/education/in-services for the testing department and center-wide, and ongoing quality assurance responsibilities.
- Recruitment and hiring of Practicum Students & Post Docs, continuous relationship-building with local universities, and responsible for growth & productivity of the testing department.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams.
- Conducts Clinical Supervision for the supervisees' clinical psychotherapy, testing, including review and approval of report writing.
- Performs timely, complete, and legible documentation of services provided, consistent with professional standards and agency procedures.
- Provides ongoing support according to organization Code of Conduct.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
Job Types: Full-time Salary position
Pay: Depends on experience & Benefits discussed at hire
To ensure the safety of our clinicians who are providing direct care during testing administration, we have installed clear plastic barriers, increased hand sanitizing stations, and provided shields, face masks as well as gloves.