JOIN OUR TEAM
Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Behavioral Aid Solutions is a Community Mental Health Center located in Doral, Florida. We provide behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families residing in Miami-Dade County and beyond. Our clinicians provide individual, family and couple psychotherapy services at our office and via Telehealth as appropriate.
We are currently seeking Licensed Psychotherapists (LMHC, LMFT, and/or LCSW) to provide per diem clinical services in our office and via Telehealth as appropriate.
- Master's Level Professionals with the following credentials (LMHC, LMFT, and/or LCSW)
- Applicants must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida.
- Applicants who are bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Applicant must be willing to obtain an AHCA Level II Background Screening.
- Familiarity with electronic health records is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with provision of behavioral health services via Telehealth is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must be reliable, have initiative, and be interested in participating in clinical trainings within the company.
- Working schedule is flexible and is determined between the clinician and assigned clients.
- Supervision of cases is conducted once per month with clinical consultations available as needed.
- Applicants can expect a flexible working environment with like-minded professionals.
- This is a per-diem/contractor position with the expectation of maintaining a caseload of at least 15 - 18 clients.
- Applicant MUST be able to see clients in the office AND via Telehealth.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 per hour
Psychotherapy services are provided in our office with all CDC recommendations in place and via Telehealth for clients who require or prefer remote services.